Monday 21 May 2018

links + loves


Happy Monday! Hope the long weekend treated my Canadian readers great!

I personally worked all weekend but it didn’t stop me from having some fun! My friend stayed at my house on Saturday night and all day while I was at work Sunday. Then we headed up to my mom’s house, which is in “cottage country” for dinner. The drive was perfect and the McDonald’s on the way home wasn’t busy at all for the first time in months (it’s also in the town I work in) so I snuck in an iced coffee!
I fully intend to lay on my couch and not do much today; however, I know I’m going to end up cleaning.


Did anyone watch the Billboard Music Awards last night? I cried laughing at Kelly Clarkson’s impersonation of Humble. I actually cried at Khalid and Shawn Mendes singing Youth.

The lace detail on this blouse is so gorgeous for spring and summer!

I have been absolutely obsessed with this dress since Jade Scott shared it on her Instagram earlier this week! There’s something about the green and grey that have me obsessed with it.

If you’re like me, I can’t stand neon colour toes when I get a pedicure. Barefoot in Barcelona and Was It All Just a Dream are the perfect toned down nail polish colours for summer.

The Washington Post shared what the inside of a food truck looks like.

I read this article earlier this week and died laughing! Dad accidentally brings home the wrong dog from the groomers.

These strawberry limoncello popsicles look amazing!

6 comments :

  1. The inside of the food truck sounds very interesting.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that dress was so pretty on Jade Scott! Totally agree! Hope you have a great Monday!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...that's so funny about the dog!! I guess mom found out now!!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that dress from Nordstrom and need to try these popsicles! Thanks for all these great links.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to laugh at the nail polish link because I actually LOVE neon nail polish on my toes- #thebrighterthebetter ! :) And that maxi is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete