Friday 4 May 2018

Home Vision Boards


I’m sitting here writing this embarrassingly in advanced. While listening to Holocene on repeat after it being stuck in my head for the past 48 hours. 

I previously mentioned that I am mildly addicted to Pinterest. If you look at my “Dream House” board, I can guarantee you that you’ll find a pattern – 98% modern farmhouse themed. I was reading a blog post on the weekend where a blogger showed her vision boards for her house.

Here’s my Pinterest vision board:

I don’t know where I’m going to be living in the next year as there is a lot of talks of putting my current home up for sale. However, no matter where I live, I know what I want my home to look like. Therefore, I thought I would share my vision boards for my living situation.

Bench // Storage Baskets // Coat Hooks (less than $4 for 6!) // Magnolia Wreath // Cat Doormat // Cat Doormat (v2) – not pictured // Coat Rack // Shiplap Paneling // Chalkboard // Storage Stand (only $50!)






12 comments :

  1. I love your farmhouse style vision boards! Your design plans look awesome.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think vision boards really help you design and create exactly what you want! They are so helpful.
    I really love your sense of style here. I think if you end up with this house, you'd feel so relaxed at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing!! Love your vision boards!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    I visited your blog because I got really interested in the fact that you stopped eating meat. I'm currently on my way trying to get rid of all the red meat I eat everyday. I don't want to bore you to death, but it is hard for me. Do you have any tips for how can I start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I actually started eating meat again over the past month or two. My suggestion is either start slow. You can start by doing things like meatless Mondays and progress. Pinterest is a great resource to find recipes! My personal favourite is black bean & sweet potato chili. Kristen at http://pugsandpearls.com recently did a post that I loved where she shared her meat free meals.
      All the best!

      Delete
  5. Your vision boards are spectacular! I would love to live in a house like this.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photos and inspiration!
    -Kate // http://www.classyandkate.com/how-i-read-50-books-in-one-summer-and-2018-list/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw your vision boards are great! Your style looks so cozy. I love the idea of using pinterest to keep all of your ideas together. I tend to be super impulsive and buy things and then have to figure out where I can put them without looking out of place.

    Liv - www.whatlivlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love doing these! Since we are moving in June into a new place and we have absolutely NO furniture I have been obsessively doing vision boards and pinterest inspiration *hide* I love all the ones you have shared!

    Jani | My Life in Medicine

    ReplyDelete