Monday 14 May 2018

Links + Loves


Happy Monday!

The last week has been absolutely nuts. I cannot wait to get back into a regular routine, both in my personal routine and blogging schedule. I started a post for Friday but I honestly fell asleep before I could post it. Planning to post it on Wednesday instead!


I’m in love with this hoop wreath. The peonies on it are so cute!

Speaking of peonies, this free peony wallpaper for your phone is super cute. The purple floral wallpaper is cute, too.

I am way too obsessed with Gal Meets Glam’s Ardith Midi Dress. It’s so modest but so freakin’ adorable for summer.

Also had to share this BB Dakota midi dress. I know it’s super similar to the Gal Meets Glam one in terms of length & print I am way too obsessed with gingham this year!

I mentioned last week that I upgraded to the iPhone 8. As the world’s most notorious screen smasher, I have been looking at iPhones. I saw this one on Amazon and I’m in love. It doesn’t even look like an Otterbox!



This gluten-free pasta salad sounds amazing!

With BBQ season upon us, here are The Pioneer Woman’s 5 Best Tips for Cooking Steak.

The 20 most popular dog names. I personally love the name Maggie for a dog plus my sweet Oliver’s name made the list.

9 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing all these links! The GMG collection is just so cute isn't it?

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on gingham for some reason this year!!! I'm still obsessing over getting a pair of gingham shoes but I don't need them.....
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's so fun!! I'm loving all of Gal Meet's Glam's dresses!! So gorgeous!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hoop wreath is so cute!!! Peonies are some of my favourite flowers so this definitely is my cup of tea!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these links as usual! Lovely dresses you chose and I want to get all those nail polishes!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! Those nail polishes are lovely! xAllie www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these links. The wallpaper is so cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I (of course) had to check out the peony wallpaper- so pretty! They are just the most gorgeous flowers! And the Gal Meets Glam collection is beautiful- what does a girl have to do to get one of everything?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the GMG dresses are stunning! I would love to get one.
    Ooo, and thanks for the link to the wallpaper-I love changing mine up!

    ReplyDelete