Saturday 9 March 2019

Spring 2019 Inspiration




This has honestly felt like the longest week and I’m not really sure why. I’m sure the time change tomorrow isn’t going to help.

I’m going to be probably not the first one to say this: I am so over winter this year! It feels like it’s been never ending this year. I remember growing up, my March Break was always so warm. It starts next week for students and there’s still so much snow. I just want to be able to wear all the pretty dresses I’ve picked up over the past few months. 

While shopping for dresses this past year, I have done something huge! I stepped out of my comfort zone. If you know me, you know that I typically stick to neutrals and more comfortable pieces. The dresses that I included are pieces that I would never have worn a year ago but would definitely consider purchasing now. 

In honor of spring maybe getting close, I thought I would share some spring 2019 inspiration today.  




denim jacket | v-neck tee (in autumn berry) | linen joggers  | sandals | backpack |cheek & lip stain (in modest) | nail polish (in take me to thread)



denim jacket | tank | skirt (almost sold out – this skirt would work as a great alternative!) | sandals | tote bag | lipstick (in nude lavaliere) | cheek palette | nail polish (in clothing optional)



jumpsuit | sandals | cross body bag | lipstick (in pretty social) | nail polish (in stitch by stitch) eyeshadow palette | curling iron



3 comments :

  1. These are such cute outfits, I love that pastel pink skirt xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring! I need to wear my denim jacket more. Thanks for the inspiration!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete