Monday 18 March 2019

links + loves

image via

Good morning, happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I went away last minute to my mom’s boyfriend’s daughter’s for the weekend with Mater. It worked out perfect because she actually lives 40 minutes from my long distance bestie’s house; even better, 20 minutes from said bestie’s work so we stopped and had lunch with her on Saturday. I hadn’t seen Sam since November so it was great to see not just my mom’s boyfriend’s daughter but my best friend, too.  
I did leave a night early as I had a migraine starting, but it was a wonderful time nonetheless. I also ended up going on a mini shopping spree at Michael’s yesterday morning since I was already home.

I’m considering writing a post on TV shows that I’ve been watching (and ones that I’ve tried to watch, but end up turning off!) later this week. Let me know in the comments if that’s something you might be interested in!










4 comments :

  1. Sounds really like you had a wonderful time. So sorry you had the migraine ...
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you got to get away and enjoy the weekend. I think we all need a change of pace like that!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s the best when we get to catch up with our friends- so glad you got some time in with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be reading this cbd oil article! Want to learn more. I hope you're having a lovely, week, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete