Wednesday 6 March 2019

March Wishlist



Hey, how it’s going? Happy hump day!

The first Wednesday of every month, I share my list of items I’m crushing on. March is always exciting to me because the spring and summer releases are really starting to come out.

I’m starting the post with a list. I know, I usually include one somewhere. Usually it’s blouses. However, I really wanted to share the dresses I’m loving from Anthropologie right now.
·         Concerto Dress
·         Tamera Wrap Dress
·         Mariella Belted Dress
·         Mitzie Striped Dress
·         Fowler Dress
·         Cloth & Wrap Carter Wrap Dress











When I started this post, I didn’t even plan to check out Nordstrom’s website. However, after checking out their site, I had to share some tops I’m loving from there.











4 comments :

  1. Birkenstocks made a huge comeback! Well, maybe they never went away..but it seems like everyone is wearing them again!
    - Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm loving all your picks from Anthropologie! Unfortunately, I am a on a spending freeze but a girl can dream. :)

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with all your anthropologie picks!!! So major!

    Natalie
    http://weandno.com

    ReplyDelete