Monday 1 July 2019

links + loves

image via

Good morning, happy Monday

I didn't even do any promotion of last week's links and loves, but I shared a picture of my happy place! Check it out here.

I'm not really sure of what posts I want to share this week so feel free to leave me some ideas in the comments - I'd love your input!

Considering making this jam sometime this week.

I've been knitting with this yarn - I'm making a big, bulky scarf that'll hopefully be ready for September/October. I think this may one of my favourite yarns to knit with. The quality is great for the price, too!
I'll try to remember to take a picture when I'm finished!

I picked up these sandals on Saturday and my gosh, they're so comfortable.

This cake looks like a delightful summer dessert.

Love this boozy snow cone bar - such a great idea for a summer party!

I loved The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect. I ordered the third book in the series on Amazon and I'm so excited to read it.

8 comments :

  1. I love that mug - how clever! And, yes! My happy place is often the craft supply store too! I totally get that! I hope you have a great Monday, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have to share your finished knitted project!! I can't wait to see it.
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You happy place remind me of Jodie's love for knitting. :) I adore the new sandals you got.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Jodi actually mailed me some of her yarn collection a few months ago which was super sweet of her! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute mug! Thanks for sharing the links too :)

    I hope that you are having a great week so far :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got back from Europe and everyone was wearing Birkenstocks- so cute!

    ReplyDelete