Monday 17 June 2019

links + loves

image via

Good morning!

I'm currently sitting with my cup of tea and watching Murder Mystery with Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler. I'm still on the fence whether or not I'm actually enjoying it.
Update as I finish my post: it was kinda cheesy and not their best movie but not terrible.

You know what I did love on Netflix recently? When They See Us. I finished it in a night and ugly cried a few times. Definitely worth the watch.

I had taken a mini, unscheduled hiatus to focus on my wellbeing. As many of you know, I moved about a month and a half ago and I've been really enjoying my new lifestyle in a small, tourist town. It's honestly been great. However, I missed blogging.

I posted an impromptu post on Saturday that I had been working on for a few weeks: 25 Items Under $25 from Amazon. It was so much fun to write because I always find the cutest stuff on Amazon.

I shared in my Instagram stories over the weekend about whether or not it would go over well if I shared my summer playlists. What are your thoughts on this? The Instagram poll was 100% yes but I'd love some input from readers.

Since I missed June's wish list post with my unplanned hiatus, be sure to watch for it on Wednesday!

... and now, onto the links you've all been looking for!

How adorable is this tunic? 

A list of all the can't miss summer movies for 2019. I think I'm most excited for the new Lion King!

... and a list of the best movies out thus far this year. I really want to see Last Night.

I'm so excited about this sequel! I loved the first movie.

Love these DIY turmeric bath bombs.

My birthday is coming up. Although I likely won't receive it, this is definitely my #1 wish list item.

I listened to this podcast in two days. It was so good!

... and this will likely be the podcast I listen to next.

One of my favourite "fake out" dinners and this recipe looks super delicious!

Love this little romper for a cozy summer outfit.


6 comments :

  1. Yay, happy to see you back! I missed you! But of course, take a break whenever you need it. -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So happy to see you back! I hope you have a good week!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute darling I agree with that quote

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute romper, Felicity!! I just wore one lately even though I thought I was too old...LOL!!
    I'm glad you're liking your new place,
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dying over that 25 under $25 post! Great finds. So glad you are back and I adore the romper!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have to watch When They See Us. It keeps coming up on my NF que. I have put it off as I am exhausted with feeling rage and despair. But I am going to watch it. Thanks for the links!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete