Saturday 15 June 2019

25 under $25: Amazon Finds



Hey! How's it going? I haven't taken the time to post lately, life has been crazy. I definitely miss posting though.
I ran some IG story surveys a few weeks back and got some great feedback about post ideas. I definitely will do that again - so thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. This post was actually one of the posts that came up from the survey.

I haven't actually done much purchasing from Amazon since I moved in April - it just isn't as awesome as it used to be. Since I moved out of the Greater Toronto Area, Prime isn't as easily available as it was. Sometimes, it's easier for me to just walk to a store to purchase a lot of the stuff I used to buy online. However, here's some things I'm loving and am definitely considering purchasing!

  1. Lightweight Crossbody Tassel Bag in Tan (I love the white & the blush/navy for summer, too!)
  2. Ello Cole Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug in Coral
  3. Essie Nail Polish in Topless & Barefoot
  4. Swing Button Down Midi Dress in Grey Stripe
  5. Eat Like a Gilmore: The Unofficial Gilmore Girls Cookbook (I received this as a gift and love it!)
  6. DII Rustic Farmhouse Cotton Throw in Stone
  7. Ello Jane Ceramic Travel Mug in Mint
  8. Succulent Set of Tree with Bamboo Tray
  9. Creative Co-op Small Reserved Boxwood Wreath
  10. Boom Chicka Pop Microwavable Sea Salt Popcorn
  11. The Cactus by Sarah Haywood (Reese Witherspoon's Sunshine Club Book for June 2019)
  12. Chespaeake Bay Lemongrass + Eucalyptus Candle
  13. 365 Everyday Value Veggie Straws (I almost always keep these in my pantry, they're a great snack!)
  14. Striped Top & Polka Dot Bottoms Bathing Suit
  15. Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
  16. You Had Me at Shiplap Mug
  17. Brownlow Gifts Bless this Mess Galvanized Serving Tray
  18. NYX Professional Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose
  19. Magnolia Homes Gather Soy Candle
  20. Cotton Swing Tank Dress in Grey (comes in 40 colours!)
  21. TONYMOLY I'm Real Seaweed Sheet Masks (also love the radiance sheet masks)
  22. Smart Sweets Variety Bundle
  23. Verb Hair Sea Spray
  24. Maybelline City Bronzer (I've been using this for my contour and I'm in love with it)
  25. Country Living Tiny Homes (love a good coffee table book)

2 comments :

  1. I really love all of the pictures that go along with the links! That's super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The employee needs to visit the EPFO unified portal unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in. Log into your account by entering UAN, password and captcha. Then, Click on 'Sign in'. The page will show the member profile on the right side of the page. Click on the 'Manage' tab and then select the KYC option from the drop-down menu.

    ReplyDelete