Monday 22 October 2018

links + loves



Happy Monday!


After having a cold that turned into a sinus infection & pneumonia for the past four weeks, I’m finally on the right antibiotics and puffers! I finally feel better! 





These sound so delicious – gluten free pumpkin ice box cookies.


Love these pajama pants! P.S. mom, if you’re reading this – these pants with this top are exactly the type of PJs I want for Christmas this year.  


I may splurge on this beanie.


I usually hate food scented candles but I’ve been burning this one and it smells so good.

I love Rachel Platten’s new song that she wrote to her child. It’s so beautiful. 

I need a new winter jacket this year. I’m considering getting this jacket in black or gray.


Lately I’ve been running out of Gap faster than walking in. However I’m in love with this dress.

Did you know that H&M has a home section and the stuff is amazing? I love this bedspread - I may buy it because I desperately need a new duvet or bedspread. 

1 comment :

  1. Hope you start feeling better soon!!
    I'm on the hunt for a new jacket this year too, let me know if you end up with that one and if you like it!

    ReplyDelete