Sunday 7 October 2018

links + loves


I've been super missing-in-action on the blog lately. It's been driving me insane but life has been crazy lately. I'm sharing a blog post on Wednesday that goes more in depth and has been one of the most personal posts I'll ever write. For now though, here's some links I've stumbled upon the past few days.

I love this guilty pleasure list, it makes me want to write one of my own!

I've been dodging the Brett Kavanaugh/Dr. Ford situation in the media. However, I loved this post from the protests.

Everything you need to know about CBD oil.

This cardigan looks so cozy!

The scariest ghost stories ever, straight from Reddit.

11 plants that clean the air more than air purifiers.

Love these ankle boots and they're under $50.

Will always love this purse - and this colour.

I love Halsey's new single.

5 comments :

  1. You always find the best things, Felicity. That purse? Dang it's gorgeous!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ankle boots and bag! Yay for fall fashion.'

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these links, oh that photo looks so cozy!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those old navy booties are great!! Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list Felicity!
    I love the variety of topics that you included :)

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete