Sunday 14 October 2018

links + loves

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I went out for dinner with a girlfriend on Friday night, then took my goddaughter to a fall festival with another friend Saturday. Then Reid and I binge watched the entire first season of Good Girls in one night/morning; then went shopping. Overall, it was a great weekend!

Before I share any links, I just wanted to thank everyone for the love and support I received on Wednesday's post. It's been an extremely difficult time in my life that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

43 outdoor decorations that are absolutely adorable.

This broccoli cheese soup looks so delicious!

Ralph Lauren talks family, fashion and his global empire.

35 insane pumpkins to recreate.

This is Us fans are freaking out about this missed scene.

I keep looking at this top in the stripes. I'm just patiently waiting for it to go on sale (it's already cheap but I know that it'll go lower).

12 quotes about autumn - they're all great.

This DIY bacon & whiskey infused maple syrup makes a great gift for the holiday season.

Love these pumpkin succulent planters.

These socks are my absolute favourite to wear with boots in the fall!

I have officially started my Chrismas wish list. I typically ask for home stuff - I have enough clothes & then I can be prepared for moving out. I love coffee table books as a gift. I've put Joanna Gaines' new book as well as Reese Witherspoon's. I also asked for this blanket - it looks so warm and cozy!

Love this song, it's so good!

4 comments :

  1. Those pumpkins are amazing. How can people be so creative?? I grew up with the normal carving, yet these just are so much better!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over those succulent planters! I need to make one asap. I want Reese Witherspoon's book too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Fall links and loves! Pretty things! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DIY outdoor decoration tips dear. Also, those pumpkin succulent platters are really lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete