Monday 23 July 2018

links + loves

Image via

Hey, happy Monday!

This week’s links + loves is a little shorter than some posts. I’ve been feeling a little under the weather the past few days. I’m not sure if it’s a side effect from my new medication or if I’m coming down from something. Either way, I’ve just been curled up on my couch in my PJs watching Netflix the past few days.

With that being said, I watched the entire Champion series on Netflix in one evening. I’m kind of disappointed to learn that it was canceled after one season. It has a lot of the characters from The Mindy Project, including Mindy Kaling herself. It was a cheesy sitcom but it honestly had potential.


I picked up this dress last week. It’s so versatile and so affordable. I got in in black, but am debating going back for the navy and olive!

The number one thing on my wish list right now & it’s under $25!

My favourite lip product for the summer and it’s so cheap.

I have had Hero by Chris Lane on repeat the past few days.

I listened to A Killing on the Cape while driving to work this past week. It’s so good, with so many twists! I loved it.


I personally think the chicken caprese + steak fajita foil packets look amazing.

6 comments :

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Felicity!!
    You definitely need to get that dress in olive too. But maybe the stripes also??? It's so fabulous and inexpensive!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love your links and loves anyway! I hope you feel better soon!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon cocktails sound delicious! I hope you feel better! xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! Love the SATC article and I adore the new dress you have. A line dresses are the best!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! I was not feeling 100% this week either, and taking it easy isn't easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy monday! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling great. I do hope that you'll be better soon!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete