Monday 16 July 2018

links + loves

Mug via Etsy

Happy Monday, I hope everyone is having a great day!

I have been struggling with thinking of post ideas over the past few weeks. I do plan to do a Nordstrom Sale picks post on the day of public access but other than that, I can’t think of any new, exciting content. Does anyone else get like this? If so, how do you get new ideas? I am definitely open to some suggestions!

Now onto a roundup of some wonderful things that I’ve stumbled upon this past week.



Lately I’ve been listening to TEDtalks in podcast form, especially when I’m driving. They’re short & sweet, whereas I typically listen to longer series when I know I’ll be stuck in traffic. A recent podcast that I listened to and loved: Why teens confess to crimes they didn’t commit. It’s under fifteen minutes but super insightful.


I love Timber + Gray’s website, I could spend hours looking at it! It kind of reminds me of a Canadian version of Magnolia.

I love reading Making It In The Mountains. I could spend hours reading Kristi’s DIYs and I’m having daydreams of the things that I can make for my new home. 


These pink hydrangeas and white picket fence is the definition of my dream exterior.

Love this dress for an everyday look.

One thing that I couldn’t wait to share from the Nordstrom sale: this Madewell bucket bag! It’s rare that Madewell bags go on sale so this bag will go fast!

One other quick thing I wanted to share from the sale: this statement mirror! It’s so different but so fun. It’s on my wish list for when I move.

It isn’t part of the sale, but I do love this Kate Spade recipe box and it’s already on sale!


These low-carb vanilla lavender cupcakes sound good, too.

7 comments :

  1. oooo vanilla lavender cupcakes! Yum!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bucket bag and those pink hydrangeas are amazing! Need to start listening to all those podcasts. Thanks for sharing!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thats such a cute cup!!!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll need to check some of these out! so fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I think you need that J.Crew dress---in fact, I may need it (well, need isn't the right word, but it's such a great deal)
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel you there, I am having a creative block with what outfit looks to create for the blog! It's ok don't rush yourself, it won't help anyway (I'd know)! Take your time, I am sure you soon will find great ideas for content!
    And that dress is just cute!
    Wishing you an amazing start to the week!
    Ankita | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Nordstrom sale is a good one- I can't wait to see what you pick! Also, that striped wrap dress is such a winner :) Great work find!

    ReplyDelete