Tuesday 20 December 2016

Top Ten Products for Wine Lovers!


Who doesn’t love wine? Am I right? Personally, I love a good glass of Pinot Grigio or Rosé!
I thought today that I’d do a roundup of ten beautiful products that I’ve found on Etsy. They’re great for every wine lover – so cute and different.
Enjoy!






(honestly, out of the thousands floating around the internet – I think this pair is probably my favourite!)





(I personally really, really love the whole colouring book but I think the page above may be my favourite!)

Personal, off topic rant: 
Honestly, I probably shouldn't call this a rant because really, it is not. However, I just feel uninspired creating posts lately. If anyone has any suggestions, please pass them along because I am desperately seeking some motivation!

No comments :

Post a Comment