Tuesday 6 December 2016

Favourite Items from my New Favourite Store!

Six months ago, I honestly would have super rolled my eyes when anyone even slightly suggested the idea of Gap. Now, it’s becoming one of my favourite stores.
The fact that I disliked it so much once upon a time kind of makes me chuckle because Old Navy is my favourite store, and they’re owned by the same company.
Recently, my sister got me hooked on their linen tees and I found the most perfect pair of corduroy pants from there.
I figured that I may as well share some of the stuff that I’m super loving from there, some stuff that I love for myself and for others this holiday season.


The softspun products are so comfortable, and all of these look so cozy for winter. I want all of them! I personally really love the double-knit sweatshirt. I can picture myself lounging around my house in it, leggings, slippers and a messy bun with a good book in hand. The tunic is absolutely beautiful and I would love it for work; same with the high-low top.
So many beautiful options!


I love striped t-shirts, and I love tunic t-shirts. I actually already bought the boatneck stripe tee in wine, but I’m super loving the red as well. I honestly love tunic t-shirts, because they’re longer so you don’t have to worry about them riding up, you can bunch them up a bit if you want and they’re fantastic with leggings!


I love all of these blouses, especially the denim kimono top. Anyone who knows me knows that chambray tops have been my go-to for years. I love them with dress pants, darker-washed jeans and leggings. This top is so different than the typical chambray button-up, and I would wear it so many different ways! I also really like the other two for casual or workwear, they’d look great with jeans or my favourite dress pants (which are totally on sale – click here for the link!)


Recently, going through my closet, I realized something very critical: I do not own any sweaters. Okay. That was dramatic. But I only own two sweaters. I really like these sweaters, so I may have to wait until really close to Christmas when they’ll be super cheap and buy them! I love all of these, and they’d look great with jeans or dress pants. In all honesty, I’m having visions of that striped sweater, Chelsea boots and ripped jeans dancing in my head (get the ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas reference!?)



I am looking to meet someone who can look me in the eye and say “Felicity, I hate dresses”. Especially these ones! I love all three of these dresses, because they can be dressed up or down and they can be worn year round. I think of how adorable that striped shift dress would look in July with a pair of wedge sandals. Or how cute that bell sleeve dress would look with tights and over the knee boots in October. Or the knit dress with a bright floral scarf, jean jacket and flats in April. That’s what I love about dresses – they’re so versatile and can be worn year round.


I already own the cords in navy, but I love the grey pair as well. Dress pants have started to become a regular staple in my wardrobe, I even sometimes wear them when I’m not working. I personally find them a heck of a lot more comfortable than jeans. I really love the skinny ankle pants, they’re classic but chic. The chino pants just look super, super comfortable and would look great with even just a plain t shirt.

I also love the accessories section at Gap, there’s tons of beautiful items. I can’t wait to continue to build my wardrobe from Gap, the stuff is so beautiful. It’s certainly growing on me a lot.  


No comments :

Post a Comment