Wednesday 7 December 2016

The Best Last Minute Gift!

I am the definition of a girly girl, but there's just something about Melanie at DropDeadCandles stuff that I love. Melanie and I work together - RN by day, fancy candle maker by night. 

Melanie sells so many beautiful things, I had the pleasure of running into her a bazaar recently. I personally love the bath bombs. They're made with activated charcoal, lemongrass essential oil and citrus scented Epsom salts. 
Think of how good you would that would smell and fell on your skin!
I also really love the idea of her candles. They're made as skulls, but the scents sound incredible! They're coconut lime, pink grapefruit, sweet orange and peach mango. Plus, there's several colours.

So, you may be like me and be petrified of anything skull-related. However, these items are adorable. I'd recommend them to anyone. They're super high quality and absolutely stunning. 
Remember, it's important to shop local!

No comments :

Post a Comment