Friday 29 July 2016

Weekly Tumblr Roundup!

I have had an actual Tumblr account since I was seventeen. Throughout the years, I have changed my username, deleted accounts, etc. in order to “find myself”. Currently, I am active under the URL redwineanddanceparties.
This week, I’ve have compiled a list of my favourite photos that I have personally reblogged. Here they are:

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Last but certainly not least, a quote that I had reblogged that I absolutely adore!
Be wary of anyone who talks about “the real world.” Your world is real. Your experiences are real. And the phrase “the real world” tends to be bandied about by people who want you to imagine that everyone is as cruel as them, you’re just too sheltered to know it. No matter how many adult responsibilities you have, it is not impossible to find compassionate people.

No comments :

Post a Comment