Friday 22 July 2016

Facebook Cover Photos

Oh wow, I guess this is technically my first post on here. I've been blogging on and off for several years now, but never comitted to a blog that I actually used frequently. I hope that I actually commit to this blog, because I actually thoroughly enjoy blogging. 
For my first post, I've decided to make Facebook cover photos. I find that I struggle with finding cover photos that I actually enjoy for my cover photo; which is kind of the first thing people notice when you look at Facebook. Currently, this is my cover photo:

I created this pictures on Photoshop, please note that none of the photos or patterns are mine. They rightfully belong their owners, I found them on Google images.




 I hope you all enjoy these, and have a beautiful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment