Saturday 30 July 2016

DIY Gallery Wall: Baby Edition

This time last week, I was texting one of my girlfriends from high school about my ex-boyfriend's best friend's Tinder profile. Then all of a sudden, she said "... I have something to tell you". My immediate response was "if you're pregnant and/or engaged, I'm already crying in excitement"; that's when she responded with "I'm pregnant!" 
I've personally been in baby fever for almost a year now, but I know that's there's so many steps that I need to take before I even consider the idea of having a child. Oh, and I probably need a husband (or at least a boyfriend) to make said baby with. Either way, I know I'm not ready for a baby yet.
With that being said, congratulations to one of my oldest friends and her amazing boyfriend, whom I grew up with. 
Without futherado, here are the goods you've been reading through to see. Please note that the photos with writing on them are 8 x 10 and the ones without are 5 x 7s. You can take them to your local Walmart to print them (or wherever you print your photos), then can get simple frames from the dollar store to put them in as they are standard photo sizes. 
Disclaimer: 
all photos were made by me on Photoshop. The patterns, brushes and fonts were found on Google. I do not claim to own any of these rights, and am not seeking commercial reimbursement for the photos that I have created.






Nursery Ideas:

Babyletto 'Hudson' 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Petit Pehr 'Hug Me Tight' Cotton Baby Blanket
Nursery Works Sleepytime Rocker
Changing Table (comes in seven different colours, too!)
Mud Pie Safari Swaddle Blankets (on sale!)
Not a Peep Crib Fitted Sheet

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment