Monday 10 December 2018

links + loves



Happy Monday!
I hope everyone’s weekend was good! Mine was not-so-great and I’ve been stuck in my house for a good chunk of the weekend. My tire went flat on Friday night when I was going to buy wine! I had to sit in the parking lot for 45 minutes until roadside assistance came to put my spare on. This is the third tire I’ve had to replace since October. I’ve tried to call my local Subaru dealership, Subaru’s head office plus I sent them on Facebook. I have yet to hear back to see if they’ll do anything for me. Considering last time I was getting an oil change, they told me that my tires were bald in an uneven pattern but wouldn’t say why. My stepdad took my car to every tire shop in my area and everywhere was sold out of my tires. He ordered them from a tire shop a few minutes from my work so I get my new tires tomorrow at work. An unexpected cost – Merry Christmas to me, lol!



















5 comments :

  1. Thanks for all these great links as always. So sorry about your tires. Hopefully you get compensated for your troubles!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for the Lizzie McGuire revival!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for the tire problem, Felicity. What a bummer of a weekend!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! I hope that you have a better week! Thanks for all the links. You always find gems online!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the car problems- things like that totally stress me out! Hopefully you can get some answers on what’s wrong!

    ReplyDelete