Wednesday 5 December 2018

December Wish List



If you’ve been reading my blog for over a month now, you will know that I do typically write a monthly wish list post. This usually happens the first Wednesday of every month. December’s posts are always great because there is genuinely so many cute holiday outfit ideas and gift ideas. I have a ton that I want to share this month because there is so much that I’m in love with.

Before I post the millions clothing items I love, I just had to add: if you’ve been reading for a while, you’ll know my guilty pleasure is The Voice. I have to say how much I love Kirk Jay and Chevel Shepherd this season. I’m obsessed with both of their voices!

I love everything about this sweater dress! I can definitely see myself in it with a pair of tights and cognac over the knee boots.

In November’s post, I shared that I don’t typically love blouses but there’s something about Loft’s that I love. This remains true as I write December’s post. I thought I would do the same as November, where I share a list of blouses I’m loving instead of doing separate info for each.
The blouses that I’m loving are:

This sweater looks so comfortable and it’s super affordable!

I keep looking at this sweater in store but never get around to trying it on.

This little red dress is such a cute dress for the holiday season.

This red dress is absolutely gorgeous and definitely worth the splurge.

Although I’m not a huge jewelry wearer, I love this necklace and it would make an excellent stocking stuffer.

I’ve wanted this necklace for ages!

The little twist to this basic tee is honestly so cute. It reminds of an activewear tee!

I think one of my favourite later 2018 trends is the waffle top. I have a few and they’re sooo comfy – I live in them with leggings or boyfriend jeans! I love this waffle top, the buttons add something that makes it so unique.

This kimono is a great layer.

Although they’re pricier, I love these dark wash high-rise skinny jeans. I’ve wanted to splurge on a good pair of jeans for a while. These jeans are great dupes for the AG ones!

I genuinely think I may share this every month, but I love this scarf – I want one in every colour.

This beanie is definitely something I would consider splurging on.

I think it’s common knowledge that Roots is my favourite store for comfortable clothes (by the way, I spent weird amounts of money there on Black Friday… oops!). I love this sweatshirt because it’s a little nicer than their logo hoodies. I would totally wear this with leggings and running shoes to run errands all the time!

I had this wrap in my hands about five times on Black Friday but ultimately put it down. I’m still kicking myself for not splurging and getting it!

I don’t usually share home stuff in my monthly posts… but this blanket… it’s so nice! It’s a little expensive but it’s a great gift idea!

I have a mild obsession with this tote bag.

I honestly find myself wearing sunglasses more in the winter than the summer. The reflection from the snow really bugs my eyes. I really, really like these Ray Ban sunglasses.

3 comments :

  1. You're going to laugh because I'm wearing a sweater dress today IRL...they really are the best!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your December wishlist! Hope you're having a great week, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this sweater dress! I can definitely see myself in it with a pair of tights and cognac over the knee boots. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    xo Corina
    https://unbouquetdamour.com/work-christmas-party/

    ReplyDelete