Monday 20 May 2019

links + loves

image via

Good morning!
This past week has been crazy, I had full intentions of posting but life got in the way. I'm working on some content this upcoming week while I write this post.

I grabbed these sandals on the weekend. The price point is phenomenal and they're super cute on.

These savoury waffles look so, so good.

I've been looking for a sugar free rub for pork - this one looks great, I can't wait to try it.

This is the cutest DIY gift. I love it!

A great homemade bug spray mix. 

How cute is this little dress for summer?

Love these cloth napkins, plus since they're reusable, they're eco-friendly which is awesome!

6 comments :

  1. I'm such a fan of white dresses so of course I love it!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that white dress! Those sandals are a great purchase too. Have a wonderful week Felicity!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little white dress! So cute and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loving this post!! The photo made me laught! Its so true!! My moods are all over the place!

    Jadieegosh   Instagram GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love that picture you used! Hope you have a wonderful long weekend, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The homemade bug spray is something I need!

    ReplyDelete