Thursday 12 January 2017

Top 5 Products from Sephora on my Wish List

I am slowly and steadily healing. I went to the gym this morning for the first time in a while, and I’m kind of feeling it this afternoon. I did my usual leg workout, plus went on the stationery bike (I figured the treadmill and stair climber would be too hard with my sling on), plus did some bicep curls with 5 lb. weights to get some strength back in my arms.
I have had some serious writer’s block for a while. However, I am always looking for some new makeup. So I figured that I would do a “Top 5 Products from Sephora on my Wish List” post. 



Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Exfoliating Powder to Clear Pores: Origin’s Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores is my holy grail face mask, it’s by far better than any other charcoal mask I’ve used. I have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms, and I find charcoal products are one of the few things that actually help treat it. This product is a powder that turns into a creamy cleanser when it comes in contact with water. I definitely want to give this a try in the very near future, plus it has a 5 star rating on the Sephora website.

Hello FAB Gym Bag Essentials Kit: First Aid Beauty will always be my number one skin care brand. Their face cleanser, self-tanner and moisturizer will be my all time favourites. I really love this kit. It coemes with a 2 oz. bottle of face cleaner, a tube of the ultra repair lip therapy, green face mist and coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer. For $42, this is a fabulous deal.

Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection: I am dying at how perfect this palette is. I love Too Faced and Kat Von D’s eye products. Plus, it comes with Better Than Sex Mascara and Tattoo Liner? Ah. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a perfect palette. The Too Faced x Kat Von D collection also has the Tattoo Liner and Better Than Sex Mascara sold together as a duo, as well as a cheek & lip set.

Tarte Lifted Sweatproof Mascara: Honestly, I really don’t spend much money on mascara usually. However, this Tarte mascara has drawn me in. I’ve been trying to get back into the routine of going to the gym regularly. Now, I’m not one to wear makeup in the gym – but I would love a good mascara that won’t run the days that I do wear makeup!

Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder: I hate loose setting powders. I just find that they make such a mess, and I’m not one for messy makeup. I would love to try the pressed setting powder though. So many bloggers talk about how the Laura Mercier loose setting powder is their holy grail product, but I just can’t love it. However, I think I could definitely fall in love with a pressed setting powder!


What is your current Sephora wish list? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment