Wednesday 8 May 2019

May Wishlist


Hey, good morning - happy Wednesday!


I hope you're all having a good week thus far. I'm currently neck deep in Dead to Me. It's been kind of a nice change from the Desperate Housewives I've been binging lately. It's really good though - has anyone else watched it?

If you've been following my blog for a month or so, you know that I typically take the first Wednesday of every month to share things that I'm currently obsessing over online. Spring is honestly such a fun time to shop as there's so many great transitional pieces and warm weather gear.

Love this anorak for spring - the striped & dot prints are so sweet.

This long sleeve top is great and such a versatile layer.

This top is so cute and so sweet for spring and summer.

Love this tunic blouse for summer, too.

I really like these joggers, and they come in five colours!

I'm loving this little dress.

These sneakers are so cute, especially the colour of them.

Love these sneakers, too.

I'm not a huge graphic tee fan, but I do really like this one.

How fun is this little tee? Such a good price, too!

Loving this tee in grey and olive.

This wrap-front blouse is so pretty for spring and summer!

This basic t-shirt looks so comfortable!

This little dress is so unique but so cute.

Loving this blazer, it's a great layer.

Love this maxi skirt, it would be so comfy with the waistband.

I also share my wish list by season on Pinterest - you can find it it here!

5 comments :

  1. You always find the best stuff Felicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wishlist!! Super cute pieces!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many goodies here! Love the slip on sneakers and wrap dress especially.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I put my wishlist together, I think it would take 2 weeks to read through- ha! It's the best time of year for all the fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pieces!! So great for this season! :)

    ReplyDelete