Monday 6 May 2019

links + loves




It's been a few weeks since I've posted but I've moved! To a small cottage town called Bobcaygeon. I'm already obsessed. If you're from Canada, you probably know the town I moved to for the famous song.

Here are some pictures from my move!

I snagged this sign from Michael's about two months ago with a 40% off coupon - I love it!

Oliver stole Mater's dog bed - the Costco dog beds are honestly the best!

I am loving my new kitchen, it's the perfect size for me.

My cute little dining room hutch - it makes for the perfect entertainment centre!

And now onto the links...







2 comments :

  1. How wonderful that you shared this with us, Felicity!!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your move! Your kitty is so cute. That candy box is a great idea for a gift!

    https;//www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete