Thursday 15 December 2016

links + loves


In the words of Game of Thrones, winter is coming. I am currently sitting in my nice, warm house with a fantastic cup of tea and the Christmas presents left to wrap surrounding me. I plan to have them done by this afternoon.
I think that this winter is the first year that I have forgotten a gift this late in the season. I ran out this morning to pick up something for my mom, because I realized that I had barely gotten her anything. When I left the mall, it was an absolute winter wonderland-ish blizzard outside. I slid the whole way home!
I’m working an overnight shift tonight as a PSW, and I’m really not looking forward to having to leave my house again today.
In the meantime, I thought I’d share some great things that I have recently fallen in love with.

Since it’s getting colder and colder, I’m hoping to do some holiday baking in the very near future. These vegan paleo gingerbread cookies have my name written all over them!

I’ve recently started reading again. Honestly, I only ever read when it’s too cold to go outside or when it’s so hot outside all I want to do is suntan and read. I recently this book, which I fell in love with! It’s definitely a thriller with a lot of drama in it. It reminds me of a Gillian Flynn book. This is the next book on my reading list.

Snow, ice and I do not mix. I specifically remember three winters ago wearing my UGG boots and sliding right underneath my car at school. How embarrassing! Since then, I try to go with more winter friendly footwear this time of year. I fell in love with these Sorel boots. They’re definitely an item on my wish list, which I’m hoping to purchase in the near future.


Mittens are another winter must for me! I really, really love these Kate Spade mittens. 

Last but certainly not least, if you’re a last minute gift buyer, this Sephora gift set is great! Plus, it’s under $25!

No comments :

Post a Comment