Sunday 4 December 2016

links + loves

Life has been crazy lately.
I have been working my regular shifts, as well as picked up some casual shifts from my old job as a support worker. I have two job interviews this week coming up, both for part-time positions in my field. Side note, I fully intend to work three jobs at once. I want the opportunities to work part-time and learn how different homes run their different departments.

I love these funny but truthful gift tags. Plus, they're free! I plan to do a free Christmas printable roundup this week on the blog. 

With Christmas coming, I have done and re-done my Christmas list about twenty times. My mom always asks for one, because she never really knows what to get my sister and I. I asked for some clothing this year that I can wear leisurely or to work.
I always bought some clothes from Old Navy and Gap last week when I was buying my dad’s gift. I bought these pants from the Gap in navy, and I’m super excited for them to come! I have been looking for some corduroy pants this season, but never could find a pair that I really liked.
Side note: Gap currently has a 40% off your entire purchase with the code GAPWRAP.

Moose is getting into the full Christmas spirit, as you can see by the photo above. Honestly, I love dressing him up – but he hates it. This was his Christmas picture from last year:

I jokingly put it in Christmas cards.

No comments :

Post a Comment