Thursday 18 August 2016

Favourite Fall 2016 Products at Old Navy

As I’m getting older, I find that my friends and I have discussions about the struggle that we’re having finding grown up clothes and are often left frustrated, winding up in Forever21. I personally have found myself running toward business casual clothing lately and wearing them out in casual settings, such as shopping.
Today's post is my favourite products from Old Navy; a store that I personally find has been reflecting my personal style this year.

Old Navy will always be my favourite store. I love how simple the pieces are, but look so grown up. Their best products, in my opinion are their khaki pant and chambray shirt. If I could wear them every day of the week, I would. Through until August 20th, you could get 20% off any amount, 25% off over $75 and 30% off over $100 using the code BONUS.
(Please note: all items are listed in CAD)
·         Heavy Knit Shirt Dress in New Black Stripe (comes in 4 colours though!), $29.50
·         Dolman Sleeve Shirt Dress in Purple Floral, $34.94
·         Short Sleeve Knit Swing Dress in Black, $29.94 $23.50
·         V Neck Shift Dress in Dark Red (comes in 6 colours though!), $34.94 $31.00
·         Relaxed Lace Shoulder Top, $26.94
·         Relaxed Scoop Back Top in Cosmic Blue, $19.94
·         Relaxed Scoop Back Top in Dark Red, $19.94
·         Boyfriend Drapey Tee in New Black Stripe, $19.94
·         Classic Chambray Shirt in Light Wash, $26.94 $26.50
·         Mid-rise Skinny Khaki Pant in Classic Navy, $32.94 $20.00 (I wear these almost every day, they’re my favourite pants!!)
·         Mid-rise Skinny Khaki Pant in Blackjack Black, $32.94 $20.00
·         Wool-Blend Peacoat in Camel, $69.94
·         Oversized Flannel Scarf in Cream Plaid, $24.94
·         Pointy-Toe Lace-Up Flats in Olive, $34.94 $32.00

No comments :

Post a Comment