Thursday 22 November 2018

Gift Guide: for the Beauty Guru


I rarely post on Thursdays but I’m trying to increase the number of posts I’m making because I genuinely missed writing while I took my little break. With Black Friday approaching, I decided it would be a good idea to share some gift ideas to watch for. I have one more written to post tomorrow but it's a little different than yesterday and today, but still so much fun!

1.       Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer; when this first came out, I thought it would be the biggest waste of money. However, my sister has one and I’m obsessed. It’s such a great luxury gift idea and definitely worth the splurge.

2.       Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Lengthening Mascara Mini Ornament; there are so many mini mascara ornament gifts out there but this and the Better Than Sex ornaments are my absolute favourite. They’re such a cute little addition to any gift!

3.       Drybar The Most Wonderful Kit of the Year; maybe it’s just me but I feel like 2018 was the year of Drybar. Although it’s a little more pricey, this set include a blow dryer, detangler brush, charcoal shampoo, replenishing condition, detangler, texturizing spray and dry shampoo. For a more cost friendly Drybar set, I really like the Bounceback kit.

4.       NARS Blush in Orgasm; NARS Orgasm is the most universally flattering blush. It’s perfect for any complexion but has a little shimmer.

5.       COVER FX Glam & Flow Liquid Lights Set; these liquid highlighting drops are honestly some of the most beautiful on the market. I personally love Celestial for an everyday highlighter.

6.       Philosophy’s Guide to Warm and Cozy Set; every year, I get so excited about Philosophy’s gift sets. There’s something about them that I love. The warm and cozy set includes face wash, shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, moisturizer, body lotion and more.

7.       DR. JART+ Pore Minimalist Black Charcoal Sheet Mask; this sheet mask is honestly amazing. It’s my go-to mask. It’s under $10 and makes a great stocking stuffer!

8.       Sephora Collection #lipstories Lipstick; I’ve definitely shared these before. They’re a hydrating lipstick that come in 40 shades and are cheaper than most drugstore lipsticks! The perfect stocking stuffer.

9.       Sephora Collection Ready to Roll Brush Set; this set has really good ratings on the website and is a great value. For $88, you get 10 brushes. I honestly love my Sephora collection brushes, they’re definitely worth the price.

1 comment :

  1. Great round up list Felicity!
    I heard good things about Drybar especially their curling wand and always wanted to try their products for myself :)

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com
    Traveling to Japan?
    Check out our unforgettable travel guides:
    The Best View of Mount Fuji | The Spring of the Gods - Oshino Hakkai

    ReplyDelete