Monday 28 May 2018

Links + Loves

Happy Monday everyone! And happy Memorial Day to my American readers!

I did a little colour upgrade the other day and thought I would share before I get super into my post.


Also, Oliver got neutered on Friday. I just had to share this picture of him on the way to the vet. He was clearly very unimpressed.


How perfect are the dresses from Gal Meets Glam’s May collection? I think my personal favourite is Daisy!

I love this striped maxi dress, plus it’s super affordable!

These white shorts are so cute for summer!


With my new blonde hair, I’m switching back to purple shampoo. I love Joico’s products, so I’m debating trying the purple balance shampoo.


How delicious do these keto taco cups look?



Such a fun article: The Tastes of Summer, Ranked.

10 comments :

  1. Vanilla mint iced coffee sounds amazing! Your cat has so much personality, great photo! xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vanilla mint iced coffee sounds so bomb!! The Gal Meets Glam May collection is also awesome!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did giggle at poor Oliver....most cats hate the car, but my Spookie doesn't mind at all!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah the Gal meets Glam collection is so cute!!! Hope you're having a great sunny weekend btw!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a major coffee fan, but your pictures had me wanting to try this anyway haha. I hope you have a great Memorial's day!
    http://www.thebloomly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks amazing, and I LOVE the gal meets glam collection!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in this pic! Dying over that cat pic. :) Those white shorts are perfect for summer. Happy Memorial Day!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Oliver!! That picture is hysterical though. Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oliver is so cute, even if he is quite on the edge on that pic :P
    Have a beautiful week ahead,
    xx

    Patricia & Miguel
    www.freeoversea.com

    ReplyDelete