Tuesday 28 November 2017

Gift Guide: for the bestie

I was sitting obnoxiously texting my best friend, Sam, links of my gift guides so far. Her response: “you should totally make a best friend gift guide”. So here I am, creating a best friend gift guide. This one’s for you, Sam.

1. How cute are these mugs?! 2. It’s ironic that you’re getting your best friend a mug that’s literally from the show Friends. Perfect gift! If they don’t love Friends (which may mean they’re mildly insane), this “You’re the Lorelai to my Sookie” mug is adorable too. If they don’t like Friends or Gilmore Girls… sorry, but it’s time to get a new best friend.
Sorry… another pop culture reference for a gift. I have yet to meet a female who has never seen an episode of Grey’s Anatomy though. For $10, this wall art is the cutest. It has the most simple “you’re my person”, but you can add yours and your best friend’s name. Get a nice frame for it and you have a personal, thoughtful and beautiful gift.

I think at some point, most girls have had a S’well water bottle on their wish list. Although a little pricey, it’s definitely a great gift that would be used over and over again. Plus, how cute is the marble print?

These candles are amazing! They’re so funny and the scents are awesome. The scents include birthday bash, gingersnap cookie, hot rum toddy and peppermint.

How cute is this earring set!? Stud sets are great. Always double check that the person has their ears pierced.

Since Sam lives near Collingwood, I had to give a shout out to a Collingwood based company! Wilderness Soap Co. has so many great products that I honestly struggled so much trying to decide what product to share. As a millennial, your best friend is probably as obsessed with the rest of us when it comes to coffee. Therefore, the espresso body butter sounds like a great beauty/relaxation gift! The best thing about this gift as well is that it’s vegan!
Other products I love from Wilderness Soap Co.: luxe bath soak, 3 soap gift set (customizable scents) and coffee scrub

I think one of my favourite things this time of year are Sephora’s gift sets. They’re so cute! I could honestly spend hours looking at them online and in store. This year, the ColorPop gift sets have really caught my eye. This lip trio is great for any girl who just loves a bit of colour on their lips! Plus, it’s under $25, which makes it even better.

Experience Gifts
Honestly, how great is it to get to spend time with your BFF? Get her something that you can do together. Whether it’s a concert for an artist that you two both love, a wine & paint night, a wine tour or a day at the spa. Check Groupon to see if there’s some awesome deals for your area, it may even spark an idea that you hadn’t thought of! 

No comments :

Post a Comment